RayCraft is a manufacturer of portable X-ray generators and crawlers for industrial radiography. The company specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of X-ray generators, radiographic crawlers, development machines and stationary units. The company occupies unique position on the market of non-destructive testing equipment due to low prices policy and high quality of products.
Company website: https://www.raycraft.ru
Hover over the image to find out detailed information on each of the sections of the exhibition
Special equipment whose task is to deliver the X-ray generator to the welded joint inside the pipeline. In this showroom you can see the crawler model, get acquainted with its characteristics, as well as watch a demonstration of the equipment operation.
The starting point of the exhibition sector in which the user appears. It is necessary for the adaptation of users in the VR space. The elevator also connects the exhibition halls and sectors.
A radiographic inspection machine designed to detect hidden defects in welded joints and products. This showroom features a virtual model of RayCraft's X-Ray generator. Users can get acquainted with the characteristics of the equipment, choose different options of demonstration and interaction with the virtual model of the equipment.
In the process of designing and creating the virtual presentation space for RayCraft equipment, the following work was done:
- Drafted the brief based on the provided references and customer input
- Studied all the necessary technical documentation (drawings, instructions, data sheets, certificates)
- Took lots of photos and videos to get the most accurate detail of the equipment we placed at the virtual show
- Drawn two models of the equipment
- Designed and decorated 2 virtual pavilions, 1 passageway, 16 booths and 3 holographic panels
- Approved 3-D models uploaded to a secure server, making them available to all visitors to VR Expo World
- Transferred the finished graphics to the customer for later use.
In the future, RayCraft has integrated the ability to view the exhibition with VR glasses with the addition of an option.