Services and Competencies
- Demonstration of equipment in VR, creating your virtual exhibition sector
- 3D visualization of objects, production lines and installations
- Creating training simulations for your staff
- Promote your business, VR presentations, creating promotional videos and content
- Placement of works in the virtual art gallery
- Creating promotional materials (videos, renders) promoting your work in social media
- Tokenization of your work and creation of an NFT, with which you can immortalize your artwork (based on blockchain technology)
- Lease or buy a space with VR NFT Gallery for life, creating a separate NFT for your space and option to sell it later
- Creation of a virtual model of the development
- Imagine future residences and complexes with VR/AR technology
- Enabling your customers to experiment with the interior and design, adapting to their needs
- Create custom “living complexes” in the VR simulator, for presentation to your customers. It could be an apartment, a private mansion, or an entire complex
- Create virtual tours and excursions
- Creating panoramic videos and promoting them on social media and in the VR Expo World app
- Creating virtual quests
- Production of Clips/Trailers/Movies
- Visual Effects/Sophisticated Editing and Sound
- Aerial / 360° Panoramic
- 3D Modeling
- 3D/2D Animation
- VR/AR for offline “live” exhibition
- Promotion and “packing” of the project
- SMM promotion
- Turnkey web design/website
- Connecting your existing VR application to our ecosystem (virtual showroom network)
How it works
Benefits of a virtual exhibition
You don’t have to wait for major exhibitions or travel to another city to attend an event. It is enough to open the program on your PC.
Solves the problem of transporting samples and equipment layouts. All layouts are created and worked out in a virtual environment down to the smallest detail. VR EXPO WORLD is an international project available in all countries where the Internet is available. And in each of them there may be your potential customers. You can target several foreign markets without spending huge budgets on foreign trips.
The cost of a virtual booth is comparable to the cost of a stand at a regular exhibition. However, to be placed at VR EXPO WORLD, you do not need to pay for equipment delivery and insurance, tickets, accommodation, travel expenses of your employees, advertising printing, booth decoration and many other things that make the budget for traditional exhibitions 1.5-2 times as much as planned. With VR EXPO WORLD virtual space all this money stays with you and you get a much more effective and modern promotion.
People’s needs have long outgrown the standard capabilities of advertising printing and the event industry. Today it’s hard to surprise someone with a website, a beautiful catalog or participation in an exhibition. VR EXPO WORLD is a new chapter in the history of marketing. Are you ready for your brand to be on the front page?
Traditional exhibitions last only 2-3 days and are forgotten after a few weeks. Your virtual booth at VR EXPO WORLD will be available 365 days a year. Your potential customers will be able to visit it repeatedly.
Now you don’t have to spend days traveling to a city for an event. Book tickets in advance, pack luggage, ship equipment, then arrange return shipping… A virtual trade show doesn’t limit your time – it works even when you and your team are on vacation.
VR Expo World is a unique industrial exhibition built on advanced Virtual Reality technologies. Part of the creators of the project are members of the team of Defectoscopist.ru, the largest portal on nondestructive testing, technical diagnostics and industrial safety expertise in the Runet. The forum was created in 2012 and today it has more than 24 000 users
VR Expo World virtual exhibition is aimed at a wide range of manufacturers and suppliers of industrial equipment. The project is already supported by the Russian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics (RONCTD).
A new exhibition section, VR art gallery and updated functionality. What else interesting awaits users in the updated version of the VR Expo World app. Undoubtedly, the new exhibition sector of Newcom-NDT and the VR gallery sector are the most interesting for users. We have prepared for you a brief overview of the app updates: […]
Good news for authors, creators, collectors and connoisseurs of contemporary art. The project team is working on a completely new sector, the NFT Gallery C-1, specifically for the new exhibition. The interior of the gallery will be Romanesque. Various sculptures and corresponding elements of decoration will supplement the space of the gallery. But, let’s get […]
We are pleased to announce that we have put up our first lot on the Foundation.app marketplace. As our first lot, we put up one space in our virtual VR NFT Gallery. Now anyone who wants to place their work in our art gallery can buy the lot at auction. You can read more about […]
We’re excited to inform our users that VR Expo World is announcing a drawing for one spot in our new “VR NFT Gallery” art gallery In last week’s news, we already wrote about the imminent launch of the NFT Art Gallery at VR Expo World. But we didn’t think we’d create such a stir among […]
We are pleased to inform our users about the upcoming launch of a brand new exhibition space, VR NFT Gallery. VR Expo World is a virtual world on your PC. Many of our users often ask questions comparing VR Expo World to a game, 360 panorama, or even a catalog site. This is because […]
VR Expo World Virtual Exhibition received a certificate of state registration in the Register of Computer Programs. Certificate of Registration in the Register of Computer Programs The team of developers of the VR Expo World project are true professionals, each of whom makes an invaluable contribution to the development of the project. Starting with […]
We’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about VR Expo World, the virtual exhibition sectors of companies, and our new VR NFT art gallery. We will try to answer the most frequently asked questions: What is VR Expo World and why do people and companies want to come to us? Our project brings […]
Virtual reality is already a part of our lives – we mention it in different contexts. The VR industry is developing so fast that it is hard to keep track of it: people do not always (or not completely) understand what we are talking about. Confusion is also created by the large number of acronyms: VR, XR, MR, CR, and AR. At first glance it is hard to understand them, but actually it’s not that hard. The main thing is to put everything in order.