- Demonstration of equipment in VR, creation of your virtual exhibition sector
- 3D visualization of objects, technological lines and installations.
- Creation of training simulators for staff.
- Promotion of your business, VR presentations, creation of promotional videos and content.
- Submitting works to the virtual art gallery.
- Creation of promotional materials (videos, renders) promotion of your work in the social. media.
- Tokenizing your work and creating an NFT with which you can immortalize your work of art (powered by blockchain technology).
- Rent or lifetime purchase of a seat from VR NFT Gallery, with the creation of a separate NFT in your place and the possibility of its further sale.
- Creating a virtual building layout
- Visualization of future apartments and complexes using VR / AR technologies.
- An opportunity for your clients to experiment with the interior and design, adaptation to the needs of users.
- Creation of individual “residential complexes” in VR simulator for presentation to clients. These can be apartments, private estates or entire complexes.
- Create virtual tours and excursions.
- Creation of panoramic video clips and promotion in social media, as well as in the VR Expo World app
- Create virtual quests.
- VR / AR for offline live exhibition
- Promotion and “packaging” of the project
- Clip / Roller / Film Production
- Visual Effects
- Complex editing and sound
- 3D Modeling
- 3D / 2D Animation
- SMM promotion
- Web Design / Turnkey Website
- Connecting your existing VR application to our ecosystem (virtual showroom network)
How it works
Advantages of a virtual exhibition
No need to wait for major exhibitions and go to another city to attend the event. You just need to open the program on your PC.
Solves the problem of transporting samples and equipment models. All models are created and worked out in a virtual environment down to the smallest detail. VR EXPO WORLD is an international project available in all countries with Internet access. And each of them may contain your potential customers. You can target multiple overseas markets without spending colossal budgets on overseas travel.
The cost of a virtual stand is comparable to the cost of a stand at a regular exhibition. However, to be placed on VR EXPO WORLD, you do not need to pay for delivery and insurance of equipment, tickets, accommodation, travel expenses of your employees, advertising printing, stand design and many other things, because of which the budget for participation in traditional exhibitions stretches 1.5– 2 times as planned. With the virtual space VR EXPO WORLD, all this money remains with you, and you get a much more efficient and modern promotion.
The needs of people have long outgrown the standard capabilities of advertising printing and the event industry. Today it is difficult to surprise someone with a website, a beautiful catalog or participation in an exhibition. VR EXPO WORLD is a new chapter in the history of marketing. Are you ready for your brand to be on the first page?
Traditional exhibitions last only 2-3 days and are forgotten after a few weeks. Your virtual booth at VR EXPO WORLD will be available 365 days a year. Your potential customers will be able to visit it again.
Now it is not necessary to spend several days on a trip to some city for an event. Book tickets in advance, collect luggage, send equipment, then arrange return delivery … The virtual exhibition does not limit you in time – it works even when you and your team are on vacation.
RayCraft is a manufacturer of portable X-ray machines and crawlers for industrial radiographic inspection. The company was founded in 2013. Generators of this brand are used at the facilities of PJSC Gazprom, AK Transneft, Rosneft, Lukoil, SIBUR. At the 45th WorldSkills Kazan 2019, RayCraft devices were used to X-ray competitive entries in the Welding competence.
In order to present RayCraft devices in virtual space, VR EXPO World specialists completed a large amount of work on a turnkey basis:
- studied all technical documentation (drawings, passports, instructions, specifications) for the devices;
- shot a lot of photo and video materials - for the most accurate detail;
- rendered 2 models of equipment;
- developed the design and decorated 2 virtual pavilions, 1 passage, 16 stands, 3 halo panels;
- approved 3D models were uploaded to a secure server, making them available to all VR EXPO World visitors;
- handed over to the customer the finished graphics for later use.
VR Expo World is a unique industrial exhibition built on the advanced technologies of Virtual Reality (virtual reality). Some of the creators of the project are part of the team of "Defektoskopist.ru" - the largest portal in Runet for non-destructive testing, technical diagnostics and industrial safety expertise. The forum was created in 2012 and today has more than 24,000 users.
The virtual exhibition VR Expo World targets a wide range of industrial equipment manufacturers and suppliers. The project has already been supported by the Russian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics (RONKTD).
We are pleased to announce that we have posted our first lot on the Foundation.app marketplace. As the first lot, we have exhibited one place in our virtual gallery “VR NFT Gallery”. Now anyone who wishes to post their work in our art gallery can buy a lot at the auction. For more details on […]
We are pleased to inform our users that VR Expo World is announcing a draw for one place in our new art gallery “VR NFT Gallery” In the last news we already wrote about the imminent launch of the NFT art gallery in VR Expo World … But we could not have thought that we […]
We are pleased to inform our users about the imminent launch of a completely new exhibition space, a virtual art gallery – VR NFT Gallery. VR Expo World is the virtual world on your PC. Many of our users often ask questions, comparing the virtual space of VR Expo World with a game, 360 […]
The virtual exhibition VR Expo World received a certificate of state registration in the register of computer programs. Virtual exhibition VR Expo World. Central site What does this mean for our users and new exhibiting companies? We have already written in our reviews and news more than once about further plans for the […]
How will the virtual industrial exhibition develop in 2021 and what’s new for users and exhibitors? The VR Expo World project team shares their plans. Opening of the central hub (hub) and stands in the common pavilion VR Expo World for companies -exhibitors. In the 2020 report year we have already mentioned that the project […]
Elevator teleport. VR Expo World Central Hub Virtual reality technology continues to evolve rapidly. Every year there are more and more applications and projects adapted to the capabilities of the VR environment. New technologies of virtual reality allow us not only to play colorful games with full immersion in the gameplay, but also to […]
Recently, we have been receiving a lot of questions about VR Expo World, virtual exhibition sectors of companies, as well as about our new VR NFT art gallery. We will try to answer the most frequently asked questions: What is VR Expo World and why do people and companies want to join us? Our […]
Virtual reality has already become a part of our life – we register about it in different contexts. The VR industry is developing rapidly, which makes it difficult to keep track of it: people do not always (or not fully) understand what is at stake. Confusion is also created by the large number of acronym terms: VR, XR, MR, CR, and AR. At first glance, it is difficult to understand them, although in reality everything is not so difficult. The main thing is to put everything on the shelves.